New from BRP

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Renegade 1000 X MR....

No rad relocate, but I think a relocate on a Renegade looks silly anyways. Basically a XXC with big tires, snorkels, bumpers and a winch....for a lot cheaper than you could build yourself.

Bigblack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See their new SXS work unit... Now that is fugly....

Cant let Honda have the ugliest SxS. Lol. You know somebody will lift it and put truck tires on it....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Defender is the new BRP utility SXS.Some users are looking for more of a utility machine and it looks like this will doo the trick. I would like to put it on tracks and pull a snowmobile trail groomer and in the summer use it for trail work around the cabin and on the Snow and Mud trail. Not everyone is looking to use it as a sport SXS

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just hope the eye holes are big enough in the yellow paper bag that is supplied....

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing is ugly! And I agree the price of all rec stuff is stupid.

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think the MSRP is not a bad price @ $17,299.00... (It's not $20k). Dealer price may be less as I spoke with one today ��. This is a Renegade 1000R c/w 14" BEAD Lock Rims, 30" Rubber, Snorkel, 3k Winch, Rear Hitch and to mention the 1.5 Fox Podium shocks.... Some new clutch specific for unit as well.

Cheers

K45

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That thing is ugly! And I agree the price of all rec stuff is stupid.

I agree, that thing is ugly ! Looks a lot like that Glorified golf cart Polaris Ranger and to me they are Facking ugly.

Top Bottom