New footprint

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to put new tires on my truck before the snow lands on the ground. I am looking at Toyo M-55 265-75-16. Wondering where is the best price out there

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I need to put new tires on my truck before the snow lands on the ground. I am looking at Toyo M-55 265-75-16. Wondering where is the best price out there

Just a quick caution there, they wear like iron I love them but the are not ideal snowtires I always get mine studded. But this is on a truck thay never sees pavement though.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do NOT get those tires, we used to have them on all our company trucks, they are REALLY loud and are crappy in the winter. We now run Goodyear Silent Armor on all 50 units up here, they are the best AT tire in the winter by far and we are getting 80-100,000 km with regular rotations. Fountain tire usually has 3 for 4 deals on them. Just my :twocents:

PS: Say HI to Erin for me.....have only see her once after grad.

Steve

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i need to put new tires on my truck before the snow lands on the ground. I am looking at toyo m-55 265-75-16. Wondering where is the best price out there

none of the 3 big tire supply warehouses in edmonton have any in stock..... Only 1 warehouse actually stocks toyos ...... That size is on order in the m-55 ......

Cowboyup083

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I pick the M-55 because the truck is on gravel roads about 75% of the time.

What eles is out there that is good all around tire that well still work well on gravel and not get chew up the tires

Scuba I well say hi to the wife for you.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im jacking this thread about tread. I also need some new rubber ASAP, I bought a set of wheels off a friend and need new rubber as I am moving to Manitoba and dont want to pay PST.
I currently have Hankook Ventus ST 285/65-18 and want to go to something a little narrower like a 265. I was considering Michelin LTX M/S or similar, need something good for winter and lots of highway miles.
Anyone know where the best deals on tires are? Im guessing its gonna be $200-250/tire.

Costco, Kal Tire, Tire Warehouse? any suggestions?

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just subscribing to thread. like to see what temagreen gets for an answer.

I'll need a new set of boots for the truck this winter. 06 F350. Not sure stock size but I'm running 325/60/18. Like to go with narrower.

greenlightning86

Reaction score
Costco is the cheapest for Michelin and BF Goodrich but they won't go any bigger than 3.5% of the stock size. So they won't put anything on lifted trucks or bigger wheels.

Teamgreen if your looking for something that will last a long time on highway Michelin LTX M/S is the best however if your looking for off-road or gravel I would suggest looking for something more aggessive.

Don't know much about Kal-Tire but The Tire Warehouse has good prices and some sales right now.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
apparently I cant get alot in the size I need. Need 10 ply so I had to go with BFG all terrain T/A. $1400 all in at Kal tire sherwood park, drastically cheaper than anywhere else except couldnt check costco as no card. Kal tire has free flat repair, free rotation etc. Would have preferred LTX M/S but couldnt find right size/ply

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do NOT get those tires, we used to have them on all our company trucks, they are REALLY loud and are crappy in the winter. We now run Goodyear Silent Armor on all 50 units up here, they are the best AT tire in the winter by far and we are getting 80-100,000 km with regular rotations. Fountain tire usually has 3 for 4 deals on them. Just my :twocents:

PS: Say HI to Erin for me.....have only see her once after grad.

Steve
Good choice I got 96,000 kms on the same and since bought the same for my truck

greenlightning86

Reaction score
Hey teamgreen at the tire warehouse the bfg allterrain are $1372 installed gst and everything also with free repairs and rotations

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey teamgreen at the tire warehouse the bfg allterrain are $1372 installed gst and everything also with free repairs and rotations

They told me closer to $1500 over the phone. Kal Tire was a better choice as Im in the process of moving to a different province with no Tire Warehouse

Shitfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have bought a few sets of tires fom Troy Tire in Bashaw, they always had great deals on Hankooks, if you're shopping around worth giving them a call, imho.

Top Bottom