New F150 promo pic.....for dummies?

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bingo! You'd think that they would be able to get their hands on a modern atv for the modern truck? There's no way even my Polaris 500 would fit without the tailgate down.
This is the 'club cab' with suicide doors, so the box might be a few inches bigger than a crew cab model.
Maybe the quad is for a kid who is already in the truck?
That is a 6.5 ft box, which is standard on Fords, even with the Crew Cab. If you go Standard or Extended Cab, then you have the option of the 8 ft long box (which that isn't). Or you could go with the useless 5.5 ft short box.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
According to the news yesterday from Auto show - there supposed to be 700lbs lighter - alot of body/ panels are supposed to be made from aluminum - maybe thats why theres no tracks ! Kinda does look like toyota !

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't think the ramps were far enough apart

Sent from my iPhone while telling gay jokes with Phil Robinson

SKDeuce

Reaction score
Bingo! You'd think that they would be able to get their hands on a modern atv for the modern truck? There's no way even my Polaris 500 would fit without the tailgate down.
This is the 'club cab' with suicide doors, so the box might be a few inches bigger than a crew cab model.

My 2012 sportsman fits in the box of my 13 F150 with the tailgate closed. It just about doesn't because of the little bump in the tailgate for the step but it does close. It is a 6.5' box.

Top Bottom