new edmonton... looking for places and people to ride with!!

Reaction score
hey im new to edmonton area i live in Redwater i kno there are a couple sand pits around here but im looking for people who wanna go riding with me and my brother..... i got a 2010 yamaha yz250f and my brother has a suzuki rm 125..

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
we don't really ride...we just sit in front of computers and yap about riding...Bwahahahahaha

Lots of Edmonton area locals on here to meet up and put up with........

Welcome...

Reaction score
we don't really ride...we just sit in front of computers and yap about riding...Bwahahahahaha

Lots of Edmonton area locals on here to meet up and put up with........

Welcome...[/QUOTE]

kno any good area's

Tristan88

Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the area i live in onoway about a hour from red water. My friends and I frequent the tracks in the area and go on quite a few camping trips to brule vega and bruderheim (all sand) I work week in week out and tend to ride as much as possible. I ride a 07 yz450f and 07 yz450 quad

Off_Kilter

Reaction score
I'm also new to Edmonton. Is there anyone going out this week(I have it off) I want to get some time in on my ltz400 before I have to go back to work :)

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey im new to edmonton area i live in Redwater i kno there are a couple sand pits around here but im looking for people who wanna go riding with me and my brother..... i got a 2010 yamaha yz250f and my brother has a suzuki rm 125..

Hey right on, I work in RedWater, But don't got no summer toys along the playing in the dirt line.
But talking with co-workers there are lots of places to ride.

ABOMB177

Reaction score
unless you have plates I would avoid the dunes in this area on weekends. Its better riding during the week with fewer people out and usually no cops. Give me a shout if you want to ride the dunes next week or hit up some tracks once they open.

sideways

Reaction score
Hey and welcome to the area i live in onoway about a hour from red water. My friends and I frequent the tracks in the area and go on quite a few camping trips to brule vega and bruderheim (all sand) I work week in week out and tend to ride as much as possible. I ride a 07 yz450f and 07 yz450 quad

Can you go into a little more detail about the riding locations in the Onoway area? My grandparents live out there so it'd be convenient for me to bring my bike when I visit them. You say there are tracks? Are there trails as well? Thanks!

Top Bottom