new dodge 2500

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to Sicamous for new years in a brand new dodge 3500. A buddies dad owns a dodge dealership and brought a new one out. Interior is alot nicer and the back seat also had more room than before. I never drove it but it sure looked nice

bubs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A buddy picked his up before Christmas and it was the first one registered in Sask, it wasn't even in SGI's database, they had to manually enter all the serial #'s and stuff. It rode really nice and what a huge backseat, the front were back all the way and I could move around back there no problem. I started working on the boss telling her we need a new truck and I really like the new Dodge...we'll see what happens. I have a pretty good idea what she's gonna say :nono:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
drove 4 already and had a good look over them while doing my pdi at work :)

for sure nice truck if u gots the money

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
been to the dealer 4 times looking at.....waiting for the wife to let me pull the trigger

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for a new 09 but can't find one with a standard trans anywhere in western Canada, scared to look at the 2010's, might like.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The newer ones seem nice, but I know i'm not a fan. My bro picked up a 2010 1500, I know they are a bit different, but there sure is a lot of dumb things on them yet. And anyone looking at them, i'd get the crew cab, the new quad cab has LESS room then the old ones. There is a lot nice new things though that I wish my 04 had.

Yea 6 speed are almost impossible to find, no one wants a real truck anymore.

Top Bottom