New Days Inn owners

snowtime

Reaction score
hey just wondering if anyone has been to the Days Inn this fall yet? heard it has new owners, just wondering how the service is? is it the same as before? better? worse?

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heard that they werer Korean and they laid all the old staff off.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone from someone named Boby she sounded nice and after a 10 minute conversation i got 2 rooms booked for nov 20 & 21 price on the web site booking definatly a different price than on the phone

Metalfusion

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone from someone named Boby she sounded nice and after a 10 minute conversation i got 2 rooms booked for nov 20 & 21 price on the web site booking definatly a different price than on the phone

I called there earlier today and was told they didnt have rooms left because of a hockey team staying there that weekend.

She did offer me a Suite though at a discounted price of $129 I think it was. Two queen beds and a pullout. I didnt think it was a bad price but not as good as the sledder room rate of $99 for a regular room.

Decided to go to Golden instead and booked in at the Bestwestern Mountainview Inn for $89 a night for the Family Suite. Thats a good deal.

Prairie Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stayed at the Days Inn this weekend. Staff seemed really nice, rooms were clean of course. Sledder rate was $100 for a room with 2 queens. Not sure if there is new staff there cause I haven't stayed there for 2 yrs. But the ones that did work there did not know what a trail permit was and one staff did not even know what a drying room was........she told me to put my gear in the dryer they have in the hallway. :eek:

I like the set up of the hotel but not sure I'll be staying there again.

:beer:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys for getting back to this so late web site was a super high price not sure over 200.00 a night for the suite w/ 2 queen beds and the pull out qoute 150.00 a night for the suites seems like the same as last year
dont really pay a lot of attention to the price as we always split room costs in our group

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys for getting back to this so late web site was a super high price not sure over 200.00 a night for the suite w/ 2 queen beds and the pull out qoute 150.00 a night for the suites seems like the same as last year
dont really pay a lot of attention to the price as we always split room costs in our group

We had the suite booked in august at 150 per night for the two queesn and the put out hide a bed. IF It has gone to 200 we will not be staying there.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Changes in managment often comes with a sharp learning curve. They will adapt when the parking lot is used more for zalas than for profit. i have faith in the stubborness of our kind

topomountain

Reaction score
Called and attempted to book room for 3 days at the end of november. The most confusing booking I have ever tried to make. Finally after 15min on the phone gave up and booked at the Super 8. I have been staying at the Confort Inn/Days Inn for 6 years now. Might be time for a change?

Top Bottom