New cat dealer in sh.pk

Rider38

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went in to checl out the new store in Sherwood Park and had 3 people come talk to me in 5 mins. Just kicking tacks right now but was pleasantly surprise by the service. Thanks to Chris and the boys!!!:beer:

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would also like to know dealer address and ph # - no listing in yellow pages online...

A

ASEMotorsportsTyler

We are located at 14 sioux road in sherwood park, just off broadmoor blvd, south of baseline. Currently we are under renovations and will be having a grand re-opening in the first two weeks of december. We currently have our full stock of sleds, and atvs, and should be recieving parts in the next week or two.

We are call

a.s.e. Motorsports
and
all season equipment

780-464-7788
or cell 7820-203-6522

ask for chris

domecreek

Reaction score
Yes , they are also the Stihl and Husqvarna Dealer - if their service and attention is anything like they provide to a chainsaw/weedwhipper customer, then they are going to be one heck of a Artic Cat dealer. I am in the market for one or two Quads, and I have walked into several dealers around Edmonton, and I barely even get an acknowledgement that I have a live VISA in my wallet. This new Artic Cat dealer will be different !

assault800

Reaction score
Yes , they are also the Stihl and Husqvarna Dealer - if their service and attention is anything like they provide to a chainsaw/weedwhipper customer, then they are going to be one heck of a Artic Cat dealer. I am in the market for one or two Quads, and I have walked into several dealers around Edmonton, and I barely even get an acknowledgement that I have a live VISA in my wallet. This new Artic Cat dealer will be

Top Bottom