New can-am 4x4 rider

jmc450r

Reaction score
Hey everyone, New to the world of 4x4 and super pumped to get out lots this summer on the brand new 2012 can-am renegade 1000 with my girlfriend who rides a 2011 can-am renegade 500, Im from sherwood park ab so if anyone knows of some good spots to ride other then bruder let me know, that be awesome. Im more then willing to tag along on some trips.

sparky 87

Reaction score
Hey welcome, I am new myself to S&M. I just picked up a outlander 1000 xt, these machines are fricken crazy for a out of the box machine. Enjoy your new toy!

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice machine dude. There's lots of people here looking for people to ride with, just keep your eyes peeled. Here's a link to another thread where I listed off a good starting point to find riding areas around Edmonton: https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/f79/sherwood-park-newbie-64822.html#post1420054

Just be sure to ride with a little respect for the areas and private land owners. Here's a link to SRD's guidlines so you know what kind of behavior is expected of us. I'm not sure I 100% agree with all of them (like riding in wetlands and cutlines), but at least it should give you an idea.

Top Bottom