New Camso Conquer 280 on 2011 assault

Heino88

Reaction score
Wanting to put the new camso conquer 280 on my 2011 assault. right now its a 155 with a aerocharger turbo kit. wanting to step up to the conquer 280 in a 174, also wanting to make it belt drive instead of a chain case.

will i have room with the stock drivers going to 2.8" paddle?
or will i need to go to 7 tooth drivers or drop and roll it?
has anyone put this on there pro already?
whats the best gearing ratio for a turbo 174?

Thanks any input would be great.

nosaj82

Reaction score
Chris from OK Tire/Parkland Motor sports in Stoney Plain has always been a great help for me anytime I call. He has lots of experience with Turbos. I believe he goes by chrisco on this form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wanting to put the new camso conquer 280 on my 2011 assault. right now its a 155 with a aerocharger turbo kit. wanting to step up to the conquer 280 in a 174, also wanting to make it belt drive instead of a chain case.

will i have room with the stock drivers going to 2.8" paddle?
or will i need to go to 7 tooth drivers or drop and roll it?
has anyone put this on there pro already?
whats the best gearing ratio for a turbo 174?

Thanks any input would be great.

I bought a 163 2.80 for my sled. If u want to run a 7 tooth driver u will have to modd the chain case like this.

Ps I'm not the greatest alum welder but it holds oil and been on the sled for 3 years.

befff3b5f61fd8bee00d128e3684bbb0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chrisco

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you will need drivers for sure... and like the post above you will have to mod the case for it to work. it does not need to hold oil if you are going to a belt drive. it would be ideal to find a belt drive from a 13 14 15 and use the flat case. So you do have options, I have the drivers and track in stock if you need. I can also mod the case if you need.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes you will need drivers for sure... and like the post above you will have to mod the case for it to work. it does not need to hold oil if you are going to a belt drive. it would be ideal to find a belt drive from a 13 14 15 and use the flat case. So you do have options, I have the drivers and track in stock if you need. I can also mod the case if you need.

Chris, so the Camso 280 3" pitch will work on a stock 13+ Pro (Belt drive) with just driver change?

Heino88

Reaction score

Okay Thanks. i have a belt drive system off a 2014 already sitting in the shop. was just wondering what would be better between a 7 Tooth driver.. or Drop and roll it to leave an 8 tooth driver. will the track last longer with the 8T and have less rolling resistance?

Top Bottom