New Boss Seat

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got the New Boss Seat this morning from Mnt.Magic!:d Man does this thing look good and have storage. 11 pockets, 2 of which are made for water bottles and it comes with a "Turbo Towstrap". Must be for towing Turbo'd sleds out??:confused:;)kidding...
It's a couple Ibs lighter than stock as well...thought the box was empty at the Bus depot. lol:d
Can't wait to go sledding now!!:Snowmobile1:

Attachments

• BossSeat 001.jpg
    BossSeat 001.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 58
  • BossSeat 003.jpg
    BossSeat 003.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 36
  • BossSeat 005.jpg
    BossSeat 005.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 44
  • BossSeat 006.jpg
    BossSeat 006.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 40

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Nice looking sled. I like the new boss seat. Maybe in a year or two for a new seat. I had one on my old '04 Rev.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey looking good, i got one for my rev too. How does yours fit around the fuel tank? Could you maybe take a picture from the side along the tunnel?
I got mine and when I installed it I didnt really like how it fit around the tank. I would like to compare it to someone elses
Thanks

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They look good, hope they last as they are now made in China, hence the price decrease.

xtremegriz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah there is a slight gap between the seat and tunnel but isn't that noticeable unless your close up. They should have just continued with the snaps all the way to the back.

Attachments

• BossSeat 009.jpg
    BossSeat 009.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 33

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey thanks
I just wanted to make sure it wasent just mine
Also what brand are those vents?

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whats the badboy worth, arnt there a bunch of different kinds of boss seats ?

KORE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought for those installing one of these. Use some masking tape under the button locations and press the button against it. leaves a nice mark for center punch. Have a buddy sit on the seat to squeeze it down. And for extra insurance you could drill out a snap on each side and use a rivet, just in case somebody likes it as much as you do!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a thought for those installing one of these. Use some masking tape under the button locations and press the button against it. leaves a nice mark for center punch. Have a buddy sit on the seat to squeeze it down. And for extra insurance you could drill out a snap on each side and use a rivet, just in case somebody likes it as much as you do!
Good idea about the rivet thing.
I just got one for my XP, and I could see all those metal zipper tags just falling off too.:confused:

Top Bottom