New Boss Seat Stolen

vtlbill

Reaction score
Boss Seat Stolen from my pick up @ the West Edmonton Mall Inn parking lot. I had purchased it from Specialty Sleds on Saturday and by Sunday Morning somebody had punched the lock on the passenger door and took the seat. Still in the box. What a thief would do for a model specific sled seat I have no idea. But, if somebody is trying to sell a new Boss seat and they don't know which sled it is for? I think I know where it came from.

vtlbill

Reaction score
Oh well, I will call Ken today and get another one. makes for an expensive seat though.

Hitchguy

Reaction score
That does suck but it would help if you tell us all what kind of sled this is for incase one of us was looking for one!!! :d

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately it also takes about 2 sec. to get it off a sled too. But that kind of goes for any seat I suppose. Sorry for your bad luck. West ed mall is one of the worst places in town for that kind of thing though. :(

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry to here about your bad luck, there sure are some out there that can make you want to strangle. hope you have better luck and find a pile of bluebird days to sled.

vtlbill

Reaction score
I am not going to post the make or model that the seat was for because I just googled stolen boss seat and this thread came up twice. I am not going to make it easier for buddy to sell my seat.

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was there a part number on the box? Maybe the theif will call around to the dealerships? Might be worth your time to call the dealers in Edmonton and let them know. Pawn shops but more than likely watch Kijiji....that would make your blood boil...sorry for your loss. That Mall is bad bad place...

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whyte Ave is pretty bad too... Imagine the sinking feeling, leaving the Mettera, after having told them you would not like to park behind a bar and paying 400 bucks a night - only to have your truck window smashed out. PMT gone, Sat radio gone, Radar detector gone, Clothing gone, all change gone, Laptop gone.... for Christ sake the lowlife douchers stole my fawking Advil!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I work at the Royal Alex in Edmonton, even parked in the hospital parking or on the sidestreet I take EVERYTHING out of my truck before I leave home, and I leave the truck unlocked. I have been broken into so many times, it just got too expensive to replace windows anymore. Edmonton is a hole...

Hitchguy

Reaction score
Just saying if you post on here or let some peeps know what it was for then they could ask the guy if he has the receipt for it!!! if it shows up on kijiji or some where.

vtlbill

Reaction score
I guess it don't matter anyways it's gone now. It is for a '04 Rev. I would pay to get it back, as I will have to get another anyways. One ride in the hills and all will be forgotten. Powder and horsepower have a way of doing that.

Top Bottom