New boots!

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay MOMMA, calm down and take a breath. Save some of that energy for the fight against the oppressors of our fun. Reach out with both arms and give yourself a hug from the catinthehat cause my arms are to short to reach you.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we should keep this as a new boot thread and we can start a new political thread elsewhere? Not saying, just saying.

K I'm out. I leave hoping that some group buy on this "well priced boot" doesn't somehow spark because of it's promotion in the Snowmobile section of this forum. Have atter.

Peace out

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm out too, I realize you mean well just hate it when I get poked in the eye by a girl! I'm going to watch all three of my sled Bettie movies back to back soon as the oilers finish off the panthers. I'm Out ..................POOF!

lloydguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got me excited for a min. Now I re-read the the thread topic and it's NEW BOOTS........
All I seen was NEW BOO_S.
sorry,carry on.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found that spending half the money on gear dosent work out. I tried not having to spend money on klim or motor fist but every year i still got soaked or something needed replacing.

full set of motor fist gear, boots, jacket and pants. Super dry last year, if they fail they have an unreal warranty.... should last me a long damn time and get my money out of them.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hey Momma, you will be happy to know the Columbia boots I bought sucked bad, minus 6 and my feet got cold, took em back and will stick to what I know and those who support us. Looking like Stompers after all.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Momma, you will be happy to know the Columbia boots I bought sucked bad, minus 6 and my feet got cold, took em back and will stick to what I know and those who support us. Looking like Stompers after all.

I think all Momma meant was there are companies that DO NOT support motorized sport like sledding and Columbia is one of them...(I didn't know this either). Anyways, I think she was just trying to enlighten us of the companies that support us like Klim, Motorfist....and those that don't like Columbia.

I think we can all be happy that your Columbia boots failed......

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think all Momma meant was there are companies that DO NOT support motorized sport like sledding and Columbia is one of them...(I didn't know this either). Anyways, I think she was just trying to enlighten us of the companies that support us like Klim, Motorfist....and those that don't like Columbia.

I think we can all be happy that your Columbia boots failed......
I didn't know either, with that being said there are better ways to get your point across, I think we had it all settled and I'm not wearing the bad guys boots. everybody's happy!

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catman, time to hunt down a good deal on boots and other MF and Klim gear again. Keep us posted on your progress.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Catman, time to hunt down a good deal on boots and other MF and Klim gear again. Keep us posted on your progress.
I will let you know with what I find.......got feelers out, if there is a deal I will find it. If you find it first let me know,waiting for the end of the month to take the plunge.May just call Alley again and wait.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well they certainly weren't cheap by any means, but I recently picked up a pair of FXR Elevation Lite Boa. I swear they weigh the same as runners they're so light and not bulky. And the Boa system makes whipping them on and off a breeze. LOVE these boots!

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reading the comments that people didn't know that Columbia was anti motorized sport,would it not be a good idea to have a sticky that provided a list of pro and anti motorized manufactures/dealers so that people can have a better ideas of where to spend there money.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been pretty happy with my stompers. The only issue I have is the one sole is starting to separate in the back. But they are warm and my feet are always dry.

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh, and if the Elevation Lite is too steep, the Mission boots are virtually identical but without the Boa system and $100 cheaper. Still a great boot and they do come with both the quick pull and regular laces. If I had to do it again, I'd still spend the extra hun on the Elevations and Boa.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Reading the comments that people didn't know that Columbia was anti motorized sport,would it not be a good idea to have a sticky that provided a list of pro and anti motorized manufactures/dealers so that people can have a better ideas of where to spend there money.
That could come with Legal ramifications if you know what I mean,not that I'm a lawyer but i do agree with you.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well I picked a pair of Motorfist Stompers today , got tired of waiting for the stomper 2 boots that don't seem to exist. Found a pair at Elk Island Motorsports and got 10 percent off which is a pretty fair deal to me as I would have paid full price anyway. :beer:

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have many pairs of boots, heavy, lite, brand name and non brand name The reason why I have so many is... my feet sweat. Soaking socks after each and then 8 hours on a boot dryer, usually I bring a couple pairs for the trip so I can ensure I have dry boots. I tried wool sox, nylon, gortex, bulky sox, skinny sox.... my feet still were soaked at the end of the ride. The light at the end of the tunnel has been a very surprising. I purchased a new pair of Motorfist Redline boots with 'E' vent. Expensive yes, but no more sweaty feet. I am so happy I found some warm boots that have a good feel, good support and no more sweaty soaking feet at the end of the day. My apologies in advance for saying "...my sweaty soaking wet feet." LOL

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought Stomper 2 at an online black friday sale. Got the call today that, in fact, they don't exist so I can't have them. Good work Motorfist.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bought Stomper 2 at an online black friday sale. Got the call today that, in fact, they don't exist so I can't have them. Good work Motorfist.
That Sucks bad!

Top Bottom