New and like it so far

Saskiqr

Reaction score
Hey i just stumbled on yhis site, i have been on others but don't like tne american attitude on them. Was reading about a fellow canadian rider who ordered parts from a dealer and could not believe the trouble... Weeks of waiting and parts showed up wrong!! Then all the guys on the other site told himit was his fault, they told him he should know what he was buying and do research!! He asked the dealer and manufacturer if they wouldnfit and they said yes. I dunno they were bashing canadians pretty bad.... Enjoy your resesion down they boys, and don't try and sell your crap up here. Anyways just saying i like the fact that most of the guys here seem to be from alberta and sask!!!

Saskiqr

Reaction score
Yeah but it seems like more sask and alberta here!!! Looks good to me

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SnowAndMud. I joined it too because I got ignored by the American forums. I like how its mostly Albertan too!

Saskiqr

Reaction score
I am from sask and they treat us like hillbillies on those sites. Lots of rude comments i read overthere..... Its too bad there doesn't seem to be alot of iqr guys here.... I always need advice and help hahaha

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh don't worry about getting advise fom this site, just be careful how you word your question or they will pounce on you like white on rice. Just kidding its more like dog with a bone they just won't quit.(lol) There are quite a wide variety of people and characters on this site, just be careful what you ask for!!!! Enjoy the site!:Welcome:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Soon you will be aimlessly flipping from thread to thread looking for someone to talk to on a Friday night when the really cool people have a life. :):beer:

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am from sask and they treat us like hillbillies on those sites. Lots of rude comments i read overthere..... Its too bad there doesn't seem to be alot of iqr guys here.... I always need advice and help hahaha

Yep, I know. Been to those sites. Mostly the southerners who think their 300 is better than an 850 but they can never prove it. They then get their 300 buddies to gang up because they are a dime a dozen.

Top Bottom