Never thought I would ive to see this s#*t

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First I was amazed I lived to see negative oil prices. Now I am scratching my head on this one. Seems Calgary is about to get a little louder with the broadcast for muslim's to go and pray. Little bit by little bit it is slowly taking over.

Attachments

• Muslims.jpg
    Muslims.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 393

Ricki Bobby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So they’re going to blast some Muslim tunes over the city of cowtown everyday at sunset for 5 minutes��

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wait now its there soon its here. Soon all you doolaiders will be wearing burkas.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So by extension one would assume any religious sermon can now be blasted out with disregard to the noise bylaws. Surely its not just for Muslims?

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are so screwed - coming soon asses up facing Mecca in the streets blocking traffic and all legislated by the government.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canazuella , being going downhill for a while now under the Libs, giving plenty to the East, while the West get the fawkke@@@ shaft..

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flood the email in the letter and let the bylaw dude that this is unacceptable. If it is allowed to proceed, then the sounds of church bells and shotguns will fill the air at the same time under the exemption.

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Christian world has been imposing religious things like Christmas and Easter on the general public. Why can't Muslims celebrate their beliefs in public?

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Christian world has been imposing religious things like Christmas and Easter on the general public. Why can't Muslims celebrate their beliefs in public?

When the Christians take over there are plenty of evils associated but mostly peaceful these days and democratic societies.
When the Muslims take over there are plenty of evils associated but then they throw in the open gang raping and killing if you're not Muslim or not Muslim enough, nothing remains democratic..
Just have a look across the ocean where it is firmly rooted not fresh like here.....see what I mean........Oh I know Justin picked the nice ones for Canada.
Jus keep letin' chit slide.

Last edited:
Top Bottom