Nellian Lake ATV and UTV poker ride (Burns Lake)

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On July 19 we are holding a atv and UTV poker ride. The ride will leave the Burns Lake snowmobile club house and will go into Nellian Lake. The ride is aproximently 40km. First rider to leave the club will be 8 am and last to leave the club will be 10am. Riders should be back at the club house late afternoon or early evening. Hands will be $30 and the top hand will be $1000 donated by northland dodge. There will also be randomly drawn door prizes as well. Besides being a good time this event will also be a good cause. Proceeds from the event will help Brian Hanson a fellow s and m member who recently lost his wife. Brian is a paraplegic and with his wife now gone could use the money for medical care and to help make his home more acessable to help him live independently. For updates on the event check out my Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/events/1439748022960541/?ref=ts&fref=ts
Thank you!

Last edited:

tukernater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On July 19 we are holding a atv and UTV poker ride. The ride will leave the Burns Lake snowmobile club house and will go into Nellian Lake. The ride is aproximently 40km. First rider to leave the club will be 8 am and last to leave the club will be 10am. Riders should be back at the club house late afternoon or early evening. Hands will be $30 and the top hand will be $1000 donated by northland dodge. There will also be randomly drawn door prizes as well. Besides being a good time this event will also be a good cause. Proceeds from the event will help Brian Hanson a fellow s and m member who recently lost his wife. Brian is a paraplegic and with his wife now gone could use the money for medical care and to help make his home more acessable to help him live independently. For updates on the event check out my Facebook at:https://www.facebook.com/events/1439748022960541/?ref=ts&fref=ts
Thank you!
Thanks Jason It's so overwhelming all the help I have received from so many people Thanks again Doc said I should be able to come home 1 week in august .

Top Bottom