Neil at Neils Power Pipes (NPP)Seriously Injured

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
May our thoughts be with Neil at this time, he had a terrible crash on the weekend. He is in back surgery at this moment at the U of A and is in rough shape. I will update this thread on his status but let hope he gets better.

neil_small.jpg

Last edited:

Rockwerx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is very sad news. Did he break his back or is he under the knife for multiple surgerys at once? Prayers going out for him.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks prayers for him and his family for a speedy and full recovery

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Neil was involved in a very serious dirt bike accident. All I know to date is he did alot of damage to his back, several broken vertibrae, broke several ribs, and a possible head injury. No one is at the shop and there is a number to call if you have inquires. This is only if you have stuff in the shop that was ready to be picked up or something very important. This is his family and they have alot to deal with right now. Neil has been un-conscious since the accident.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that is horrible. Neil is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Sending out prayers for a full and quick recovery.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terrible news. Hope he has a fast and total recovery.

SlowKrawl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No way...He built an exhaust for my quad last winter. Hopefully he has a full and speedy recovery.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Neil has gone through back surgery and other surgeries to repair all his broken bones and at this time he has not regained consciousness. The doctors do not know his full diagnosis, weather or not he will walk again and any other issues.
At this time Neils father has asked that people be patient please post or pm me if you have product there or possessions there and what Neil was doing to it. This will be a puzzle to put together but unfortunately this will take time. They have a lot to figure out and they can't just let everything go out the door. With everyone's patience this will get taken care of. There is a few people that will be looking after organizing this in the weeks to come.

I'm sure Neil can use more than just our thoughts and prayers here and our patience. I will be setting up a fund to get Neil some assistance as he will be laid up for quite some time. I will have something set up in a few days on here but I will be the first to put $100 in a pot for him from myself and Snowandmud.com

Last edited:

Reaction score
I'm in for $1000. Just let me know how to get it to ya.

Neil started building pipes for me back in 2000 or so. I think it was the first set he ever did and he was just getting into it. Was on a '98 summit 500. Back then he was still out of his garage. I remember testing with him out on some guys feild. Just picked a random spot and unloaded. Between his garage, Ron's shop and his current place i bet ive spent close to a year of my life working around Neil.

Neil is an innovator and is one of the few true craftsmen left in the industry. When everyone else tells you no it can't be done, Neil always finds a way.

Great guy, great friend. hope he pulls through.

joel

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Thanks. I should have something up by the weekend. I've already gotten some pretty nice private messages from many generous folks.

And thanks to all who are private messaging me with inquiry's rather than calling Neil's father. I am compiling them and will be giving them to the people that will be looking after his affairs. As I said it will be a week or two away as well.

Top Bottom