Need your Feedback.... Brand of enclosed

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont mean to be redundant here but I'm in the market for a enclosed trailer. I have looked at featherlite and Mirage. Can anybody help me out with their views and opinions on any brand that is available. Even if you may have some contacts have them PM myself. Your feedback will be very much appreciated.

GRD

Reaction score
I can't remember the name of the trailer that Dobir picked up, but when he did get it, I heard it was a well made trailer. Maybe he will reply to this thread or send him a PM.

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys thanks for the help and the information on other threads. I purchased a 08 Mirage trailer. Once again thanks for all your input. Great Site.

chucker

Reaction score
Catpride, Who is selling Mirage these days? I think a guy out of St. Paul sells these. A buddy bought one a few years ago-18 ft. enclosed. He loves it, nice wide front ramp door and a plastic product on the floor that can't be scratched even with carbides.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new trailer! Anyone have any good ideas for flooring, we have a 25' haulmark works great but I would like to cover the plywood floor with something. At the snowmobile show in Edm. saw they were trying armaguard truck liners. I still think carbides would eat it up. What are you guys doing?

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my new one they put down the plastice runners. I try and send you a pic. Yes carbides will eat truck liners.

Big twin

Reaction score
I have a 28' Interstate Allsport. Rhino lined the floor, ramp doors and 2' up the wall, now it's water sealed and easy to wash down. Put in Randals "Super Glides" from ramp to ramp.

Ed schreiner

Reaction score
congrats on your Mirage, I also bought one last fall, have had it out west three times and it pulls great, I installed heat and 110 volt lights and power with a converter and it works awesome, you will like that trailer. did you get the plastic flooring

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes came with the plastice flooring, but I added the plastic runners. Can't recall the brand of the runners.

Last edited:

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
congrats on your Mirage, I also bought one last fall, have had it out west three times and it pulls great, I installed heat and 110 volt lights and power with a converter and it works awesome, you will like that trailer. did you get the plastic flooring

what is your heater called? and where you get it from?

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pics.

TRAILER 10.jpg

TRAILER 11.jpg

TRAILER 13.jpg

TRAILER 16.jpg

TRAILER 21.jpg

Last edited:

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what is your heater called? and where you get it from?

For the heater, I yanked out the original heater. Not enough BTU'S. I sourced a RV heater from a 33 foot trailer, allows for more duct work and more volume to heat the trailer. See pics.

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For the heater, I yanked out the original heater. Not enough BTU'S. I sourced a RV heater from a 33 foot trailer, allows for more duct work and more volume to heat the trailer. See pics.

where did you pick that oe up we were lookig at that trailer. the duct work for the boots and gloves etc. is a nice idea

Top Bottom