Need to ride!!

scottymcg

Reaction score
Whats up guys?:beer: Soo me and my sled just moved to kelowna but one problem.. I got no one to ride with!! Wonderin if anyone would mind me taggin along? Let me know. IM DYING!!!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats up guys?:beer: Soo me and my sled just moved to kelowna but one problem.. I got no one to ride with!! Wonderin if anyone would mind me taggin along? Let me know. IM DYING!!!

Hi Scottymcg, welcome to the site and welcome to sunny Okanagan. We have a group of guys that ride even weekdays although this year has been a bit tough to get us all rounded up. Anyway, under the snowmobile chat there is the following thread that you can follow and feel free to chime in if you can ride

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/14/okanagan-mid-week-riders-roll-call-54583-15.html

pattergrub

Reaction score
hey scotty i have been away since Christmas but due home on the 22 and im able and dying to ride any day any time

scottymcg

Reaction score
Right on! im good to go any day of the week! Give me a shout when ur back at home and we'll make it happen.

rcardle20

Reaction score
Hey man,

I've been riding for about 5 years or so and will be in Salmon Arm this weekend and I am also looking for someone to ride with. I'm up for riding just about anywhere Hunters, Eagles, Blue! If your available for a ride fire me an e-mail I don't come on this site very often.

rjcardle@hotmail.com

Top Bottom