need to rent flatdeck car hauler

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my 01 dodge diesel to a buddy in Calgary and need to trailer it down there, any suggestions where I can rent a flatdeck car hauler for reasonable price? Preferably Spruce Grove / Stony Plain area. Thanks!! Nice to finally get rid of this truck to a good home.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out beothuk just off the sherwood park freeway i know opposite side of the city, but they are the best in my opinion. i just rented a 17' deck over for $85ish a day from what i remember. if you take it out on a saturday and rent their coupler lock for $5 you can return it sunday, you pay only one days charge for the 2 days

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks bigzig I'll give beothuk a call, I can't get hold of anyone at Uhaul and would rather not rent from them anyways

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Budget-rent-a-POS used to have a car hauler to rent. Wouldnt be my first call, but its an option.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK got some options, Beothuk $85/day or Flaman in Nisku $95/day both want $500 damage deposit. Too many horror stories with Uhaul & Budget to deal with them. Thanks!!

edit: just for info I called Budget and buddy said they didn't have the carhauler in their fleet anymore

Last edited:

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK got some options, Beothuk $85/day or Flaman in Nisku $95/day both want $500 damage deposit. Too many horror stories with Uhaul & Budget to deal with them. Thanks!!

edit: just for info I called Budget and buddy said they didn't have the carhauler in their fleet anymore

flaman also has a location on the yellowhead if you choose them, i have had them screw up rentals before. gave me a bumper pull when i needed a gooseneck and a gooseneck when i needed a bumper pull...

Top Bottom