Need suggestions

Ruegsegger

Reaction score
Hey guys, Just got back from my first ride in the mountains and I'm looking for help on my setup. I realize everybody is different but im just looking for a good starting point. I find its hard to get my m7 to sidehill, seems like my bars are a little low for me and wondering how high they should be if im standing on the running boards (im 6'2"). Also i didn't have my ski stance at its tightest would this help? Also wondering if adjusting my limiting strap would help let my skis dig into the hill? Bars, wide or narrow? Any tips would be awesome! thanks

m8welder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the newer telescoping hanlebars. They rule,one of the best things cat ever came out with.Set them up high for sidehilling and climbing, put them down low for the trail up and down to keep your hands low and behind the windshield.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy the newer telescoping hanlebars. They rule,one of the best things cat ever came out with.Set them up high for sidehilling and climbing, put them down low for the trail up and down to keep your hands low and behind the windshield.

what m8welder said. also shift your weight to the high side by standind on the high side running board with both fee and counter steer

Top Bottom