Need some Cat weights.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just break down and buy some cutler turbo mag. Adjustable. But just a hint that they act 5 gram heavier than they actually weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a set but they arent heavy enough. Im gonna use those when I get a Paragon. So for now I dont want to drop that much loot cause that set up is gonna be short lived.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a set but they arent heavy enough. Im gonna use those when I get a Paragon. So for now I dont want to drop that much loot cause that set up is gonna be short lived.
Where are you getting a paragon? I want one for m1000 too. I called last year and he would make one till he had 5 on order.

Jseime

Reaction score
But just a hint that they act 5 gram heavier than they actually weigh.

Thank you! I thought I was on glue when I was trying to dial mine in, I'm running way lighter than the chart in the sled would tell me to get proper rpms, I was beginning to think I was having clutch issues or something.

Longhairfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just break down and buy some cutler turbo mag. Adjustable. But just a hint that they act 5 gram heavier than they actually weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My turbo must be making huge power then. I was running 74.5 cutler tm and was over revving 500+ rpms.

Top Bottom