Need sno pro speedo

kdogwelderguy

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is parting out an '08-'11 m series cat. I'm looking for the speedo with the altimeter on it, as mine seems to be on the way out. The buttons no longer work. Can't seem to find one on ebay and a new one from the dealer is outrageously priced! Any help would be much appreciated.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone is parting out an '08-'11 m series cat. I'm looking for the speedo with the altimeter on it, as mine seems to be on the way out. The buttons no longer work. Can't seem to find one on ebay and a new one from the dealer is outrageously priced! Any help would be much appreciated.
If you don't find something before summer I could try to open it up and replace the switches for you. I am an electronic technologist and it could be a simple fix. Might even have poor solder joints on the switches that could be reflowed. I haven't taken these gauges apart yet but if they aren't completely sealed that might be an option.

bj_lucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't find something before summer I could try to open it up and replace the switches for you. I am an electronic technologist and it could be a simple fix. Might even have poor solder joints on the switches that could be reflowed. I haven't taken these gauges apart yet but if they aren't completely sealed that might be an option.

hey, i got a 2010 sno pro gauge that quite all together.... you want to try and figure out if you can find the problem?

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a gauge that I bought for a project then went another way.It has under 200 miles on it if you are interested pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom