need parts help..............

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a crossfire which is normally my back up sled, can't decide which new one I want and when there is no snow its tough to convince the wife.

I was wondering if I could fit in a 3" riser without cable extensions, and is there a decent place to buy some parts....looking for hyfax, wheel covers, hand guards (prefer the skinz) all in one place besides the high priced dealer?

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go with the extendable steering post with the BDX beefed up bushing. If you wanna see it, come on over. The cables will reach.

Turbo-North

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a 3 inch on my 08 M 1000 with no extensions. Had to cut a tie wrap and move the cables a little but no problem. I beleive 3 .5 inches is max. That,s what the extendable goes i think!!

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
johnny where u been?

I ended up with the 3 inch cat one, didnt have to extend the cables. should have done the adjustable but not sure if it would have worked, i think the m's have a different mount.

I also bought the hand guards and they stressed to make sure I get the right mounts, and then they sold me the wrong mounts!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom