need new pipe ... stock or aftermarket?

Roost

Reaction score
Hey guys . my 08 xp got away from me :nono:, smashed into a tree crushing my pipe . my mbrp can is still good but i havent herd any consistant good things about any one aftermarket pipe . I think it seems silly to put a stock one back on,stock does cost more and it comes with another suitcase. but it did run good with no problems. all the aftermarket manufactuers also sell y headers but is the 3 hp really worth two to three hundred bucks ? :rant: my first guess would be slp but from what ive read guys put there stock pipe back on . any guidence to help buy the right one first would be apreciated. thanks:beer:

08 800 x doo

Reaction score
Well i have a crank shop pipe & y pipe on a 08 800 xp i was having some troubles with reving i put the stock pipe back on & gained 300 to 400 RPM same day same field the stock pipe works better not evey sled is the same though i am going to take off my y pipe & pipe & put te stock back on i will bore the stock y pipe is a little & run it
The crank shop pipe is biult by dyno port is so every one know's it is for sale they has 75 miles on them just like new $ 800 obo

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys . my 08 xp got away from me :nono:, smashed into a tree crushing my pipe . my mbrp can is still good but i havent herd any consistant good things about any one aftermarket pipe . I think it seems silly to put a stock one back on,stock does cost more and it comes with another suitcase. but it did run good with no problems. all the aftermarket manufactuers also sell y headers but is the 3 hp really worth two to three hundred bucks ? :rant: my first guess would be slp but from what ive read guys put there stock pipe back on . any guidence to help buy the right one first would be apreciated. thanks:beer:

I have a stock pipe and suitcase, give me your address and I can send them to you on the Greyhound. parts free but C.O.D for the freight

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never buy dynoport pipes as I saw one basically fall apart and I had to weld it in Blue River just so we could ride another day. Too thin and poorly built! Dont care what the gains are if any.

Roost

Reaction score
I have a stock pipe and suitcase, give me your address and I can send them to you on the Greyhound. parts free but C.O.D for the freight

what kind of pipe do you run? are you sure you wana part with it? thanks for the awsome offer ! how does COD work.

413 12th ave s. cranbrook B.C.
Canada V1C 2S8

(250) 421-4570 :beer:

Top Bottom