need info

dan

Reaction score
need info on 2008 xp 800r mods

whats the best mods for 08 xp 800r?
I've put clickers,scratchers,tunnel stiffeners,electric start,back foot rests,had a guy come and take pictures to design spider webs to air bush on.(so I can find mine at the cabin).
But I need suggestions for a good can,better plugs and if reeds will increase performance?
Blew the motor in the first 600km so missed out on riden for the last 6weeks (not happy).New case motor on warranty,so kind of gun shy on making more power.

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My brother did a DJ clutch kit, it made it more snappy, he's happy money well spent. Putting reeds on this week hopfuly. Oh ya he put on a vent kit too.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have a can that works really well and takes off 12lbs.. Yes V-force reeds that are made for the '08 work really well, better thr response and better midrange.. The vent kit helps out alot.. We have a clutch kit available as well for them, with our clutch kit we find that you dont rev as high on the trail and then when you do hit it it pulls harder.. Your plugs are just fine work well even in our turbo's Xp's.. Boss seats are really nice as they raise you up about 2" and the best is the fact that they actually have a storage compartment. Also take all foam out from under the hood and side panels, take plastic off of clutch cover, cut tool box down to minimum size and remove plastic/foam peice from just above rewind, It has no real use except holding heat.

Top Bottom