Need help with proclimb secondary

srxhair

Reaction score
I am leaving for Valemount tommorow after work but found a piece missing from my secondary. (the camback 0648-826) Anybody get the updated clutch and have the original secondary as a spare and is willing to lend it? My sled is a 2012 Proclimb 153. I will first try get the part or the updated clutch. please call or text 7 eight 0- nine O five - one four 9 five. I am in the Edmonton area.
Thanks

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am leaving for Valemount tommorow after work but found a piece missing from my secondary. (the camback 0648-826) Anybody get the updated clutch and have the original secondary as a spare and is willing to lend it? My sled is a 2012 Proclimb 153. I will first try get the part or the updated clutch. please call or text 7 eight 0- nine O five - one four 9 five. I am in the Edmonton area.
Thanks

$2 dollar part that should be at any cat dealer....takes 1 minute to install....have you called any dealers

srxhair

Reaction score
Thanks for your replies, especially POLARMAN for offering your spare as a loaner. I will be replacing the 2 stops for $4 to keep as my spare and am buying the update secondary for $150 through the Cat program.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told those ramps can get damaged is a guy is rough when using reverse...not sure if that is fact or not.

Top Bottom