Need help locating a thief.

DWHalverson

Reaction score
The issue has been resolved. Only took 4 months, a 17 hour trip and time and gas spent going to Canada to collect.

My friend finally got a call from this guy after so many anonymous text messages??? He said he had been out of town on work and was sorry and would ship the turbo out first thing. Heard that one before! My friend told him he was coming up to collect and where would be the best place to meet? They agreed on a place in Edmonton and when my friend got there he called to find out this guy went to mommy's house for Christmas-----4 more hours away to the east. This info would have saved my friend four hours of driving because it would have been closer to home. The exchange was made, but the condition of the turbo is questionable. I don't think this guy could mail a letter across the street, so I now understand the hurdle he had with a package coming out of Canada to the States. Just goes to show, some people shouldn't be making deals if they can't follow through.

A huge thanks goes out to all that helped and responded with advice to keep the post ttt.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that most of the problem has been resolved. Hopefully things go well with the turbo now.

Top Bottom