Need help deciding what to do 900 rmk or pro rmk

QuesnelBoy

Reaction score
hey guys,

i recently just picked up a 2005 Polaris rmk 900 off some guy for cheap and i cant decide if i should mod it up or just ride it the way it is and get a pro-rmk in a couple years. What would you guys do.

thanks

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 900 and opted for a new pro holy crap what a dream to ride hindsight i would do it again in a heart beat matter of fact snow-checked a 600 for the misses
hey guys,

i recently just picked up a 2005 Polaris rmk 900 off some guy for cheap and i cant decide if i should mod it up or just ride it the way it is and get a pro-rmk in a couple years. What would you guys do.

thanks

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't afford a Pro right now, just ride your 900 the way it is, and save for your Pro. The rides are like night and day, so the sooner you can get into a Pro the better. Anything you put into your 900 will not be recouped in resale. They pretty much cap out at a "great deal" kind of pricing so there won't be anything you can do that will make it more desirable, actually quite the opposite. While I don't believe that every 900 is a lemon, they are much heavier than a pro and lack the agility that a Pro RMK has. Check out your local dealer, you may be able to get a smokin financing rate making your Pro purchase closer than you think. You probably can get into one for around 150 to 160 per month.

Have a great day!

Momma :)

HardcoreRMK

Reaction score
Save your money or buy something like skis that you can put on something else....but main thing is PRO RMK........

Top Bottom