Need Help - 2007 Can am Clutches - need service

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone in the Edmonton area that service / repair the Cana am clutches

Mine has a funny rattle sound with only 1400km but the other 2 can am have up to 3000km and are not making any noise

I can bring the quad to you or pull the clutches and bring just the clutches to you

Please PM me if you can help me

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Brian does it always rattle?? under load? accelerating? or decelerating? If it is a clutch problem you should be able to just keep it in park and rev it up and it should still do it. You could take the clutch cover off rev it up to try to pin point it better chances are it may be an exhaust rattle or maybe even a skid plate. If it is the clutch area maybe it blew a belt one time and the threads went around the one way bearing

Ministik Man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brian does it always rattle?? under load? accelerating? or decelerating? If it is a clutch problem you should be able to just keep it in park and rev it up and it should still do it. You could take the clutch cover off rev it up to try to pin point it better chances are it may be an exhaust rattle or maybe even a skid plate. If it is the clutch area maybe it blew a belt one time and the threads went around the one way bearing

We pulled the clutch cover off..
Rattles at idle but disappears under load
when the quad is off and you wiggle the primary clutch by hand it squeeks and is not tight.. the bolts or clutch is loose.

Top Bottom