Need front bumper

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, it looks like I need a new front bumper on my 2015 RMK. Fell into a hole and bent the stocker one. There seem to be quite few different bumpers out there, but wondering which to get.
I know the stock bumper is not the strongest, but I would rather have that crumple than causing more damage to the frame. With these stronger bumpers, is that an issue transferring the shock to the frame? Any thoughts?
Either way, where do I find a bumper around Red Deer?

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the polaris extreme bumpers front and rear, much prefer them to the stock ones and they are still lighter built than most the aftermarkets for a crumple zone.

PRO RIDE Extreme Front Bumper- Orange | Polaris Snowmobiles Store

Extreme Rear RMK Bumper - Orange | Polaris Snowmobiles Store

You can get different colors but the orange shows up best in a pic. The side tubes work well for pulling/lifting on.

A little grip tape wrapped around the tubes sure helps the gloves get traction in snow too.

Dutchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info......went to dealer and they only had the "ultimate". Similar to the extreme except had a couple extra bars running to the skid plate.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya they are a little overkill but will work just fine too.

Too bad i wasn't going to see family in red deer this weekend otherwise i would bring a stock bumper for you.

Check kijiji, see them on there occasionally too.

I once bought a stock front take off bumper at a dealer for a decent price, they might have some if you ask.

Last edited:

2Quickrides

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Extreme now, but had the Ultimate for 2.5 years. It held up to a lot of abuse, and even when I hit it's last tree, it broke up front and didn't break the tabs off.

If you are looking for stock for cheap, I have a couple in Sherwood Park.

Powder Hoist

Reaction score
Agreed stock one crumples and doesn't damage the entire she's. Royal distributing $98

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom