Need feedback on AC 700 H1

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I went out and test drove a 2008 AC 700 H1, this thing rocks, very nice unit.:d
Questions!!!
- Is this is the first year year for the AC H1 engine. (I think it is)
- Has it been a good design, and trouble free.
- Any issues on these engines, recalls.
- An issues on the quad it's self to look at.

If there is good reports, I maybe buying a quad next weekend.

Thank's in advance,
Doug

P.S. Prowler 1000 scared the chit out of me, lots of power.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yesterday, I went out and test drove a 2008 AC 700 H1, this thing rocks, very nice unit.:d
Questions!!!
- Is this is the first year year for the AC H1 engine. (I think it is)
- Has it been a good design, and trouble free.
- Any issues on these engines, recalls.
- An issues on the quad it's self to look at.

If there is good reports, I maybe buying a quad next weekend.

Thank's in advance,
Doug

P.S. Prowler 1000 scared the chit out of me, lots of power.

well may be a bit prejudice...but i like em...good bottom end and top end power...we have only every had to rebuild one but the air box was full of sand.....

The h1 design -which is basically the head- has been out since 05 in the 650. and the 700 engine is a twin to the king quad 700 which also came out in 2005
we have a great sale on them from 07-08-09 models pm me for pricing if you want..never had any issues with them at all, they are basically the same engine as the 700 king quad...except they changed up the head
to the h1 (hemi head)....

anything else? let me know

Terry

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttp thanks for the info. the Mudpro has the h1 as well right!
Is it worth the extra $$$ to get MP, instead of spending $$$ to upgrade the 700 h1. (tires, winch, ect.)
700h1 3.10 and I heard axles pop.
MP h1 4.10 and axles that don't pop out
Yes, i'm a pain in the @ss but I llike to have my ducks in a row before I drop the $$$$$.

Best bang for the buck!

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ttp thanks for the info. the Mudpro has the h1 as well right!
Is it worth the extra $$$ to get MP, instead of spending $$$ to upgrade the 700 h1. (tires, winch, ect.)
700h1 3.10 and I heard axles pop.
MP h1 4.10 and axles that don't pop out
Yes, i'm a pain in the @ss but I llike to have my ducks in a row before I drop the $$$$$.

Best bang for the buck!

ur right to get ur ducks in a row, andbe informed before u by, i am a bit unsure that the gearing prevents the axles from popping out as i have had the mud pros pop axles too. i think its a combo of aggressive driving and luck or lack of it...
the bottom line is u cant build a 700 with the features of the mud pro for the money u can buy a mudpro for... there like 10 400 ish 28" tires, 14" clearance , front and rear hd bumpers, winch installed (3000lb) , snorkeled and ready for the mud.... my only caution is the mp is geared really low and has about a 35 mph top speed, lots of torque, but no speed, also not really crazy about the engine noise which is directed right at u via the snorkel...

have one as a demo and it will go pretty much were ever u point it, just not real fast....

good luck.....give us a call and come and try acouple out for urself.........

Terry

Snowdoogie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Terry, thanks for hooking me up with mud pro.:d
Thunder cat was just scary fast.:eek:
The 700 H1 was a nice machine.:cool:
Thanks again for giving me the chance to compare and choose.
Good people at T&T Powersports.

Snowdoogie

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
always nice to no that people appreciate how we do business, almost as much as i appreciate their business... thanks doug. it was nice meeting u, look forward to keeping u happy ,,,

with appreciation. thanks again

Terry

cjm

Reaction score
I have an 09 700 h1, LOVE IT. It will run with anything out there. I am faster than most, and i can ride the mud with anything i have run into out there as of yet. I was a little behinde the yamis in the mud, but i was running smaller tires, this has now been recified.

omie

Reaction score
Love my Mud Pro also. Although I have no problem going 45 MPH, I have 28" Silverbacks on 12" Rims.

Top Bottom