Need approx 40yrs gravel/crush or whatever for RV pad

sharkz

Reaction score
Need approx 40 yrds gravel/crush or whatever for RV pad

Heya , I need approx 40yrds of gravel/road crush etc for my rv/shop pad near south cooking lake RR215 twp 510. Would like to have it on sunday or monday. It is about 60ft X 60ft. I am leveling the fill on sat so I'll be rdy by sat night for sun/mon.

Last edited:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Heya , I need approx 40yrds of gravel/road crush etc for my rv/shop pad near south cooking lake RR215 twp 510. Would like to have it on sunday or monday. It is about 60ft X 60ft. I am leveling the fill on sat so I'll be rdy by sat night for sun/mon.
yards I hope..... unless you are looking for relatively young gravel.....

might want to wait on that for a couple weeks..... road bans may kill you as RR's are 75% and you can probably only do 1/4 to 1/2 loads depending on the truck....

timbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was hauling clay on rr215 south of hwy14 on wed,dont forget theres a road ban on out there 75% loads.gets expensive only 7-8 yards on a tandem

sharkz

Reaction score
didnt realize the road bans are still on, good to know thanks again. i will wait to get it but need to know who does it and who wants to do it)

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didnt realize the road bans are still on, good to know thanks again. i will wait to get it but need to know who does it and who wants to do it)

road bans are usually pulled on June first for most areas.

Give triple hitch a call they have pretty decent rates...

Top Bottom