Need AMSOIL Dealer in Calgary

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some Dominator. Anybody know who stocks it in Cowtown?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you were in Edmonton, I could help you but try this.

AMSOIL Dealer Locator

Thanks Ron, you will be my next call if no one here can help me. I was trying to use the site search but their website was down intermittently (been trying sat night and sun morning) and then after 7 searches you can't search again for 24 hrs.

I searched S&M and saw that you were a dealer so I knew I could call you as well.

Thanks again.

Mm

powerclaw

Reaction score
if any one need amsoil in west edm. i am also a dealer and would be happy to help you. bruno BOONDOCKERS SNOW SPORTS 777-8309

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that All Season Motorsports sells Amsoil... I thought I saw it there a couple years ago...

charty

Reaction score
try peevee mart in high river. the napa dealer here in cochrane does have dominator you just have to call first it goes fast

SAFASTRO

Reaction score
I have a contact here in Calgary. If anyone needs some just PM me, and I'll get you his contact info.

Sled Nut

Reaction score
If you have a Peavey Mart in Calgary, they have it. If you don't 1 then drive to High River. We got it here. Runs around $54.00 a jug.

Rad_Dude

Reaction score
I know this may be a bit too late now for a reply, but with snow season here now, someone may be looking for Amsoil in Calgary. I recently bought Amsoil in Calgary from www.calgarysbestoil.com. He has a decent stock on hand and if he doesn't have what you need, he will get it quick for you. Very flexible in getting back with you, especially if you need it on a weekend like I usually do.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that it's pretty easy and cheap to set your self up as a dealer. That's what I heard any ways.

corect thats why there are so many "independant dealers" it would be a great as a add on business, but to just sell the oil be a bit tuff i would think

smart marketing concept......tonnes of little pushers running all over the place hahah

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is it multi level like bring in someone under you and u get 1% of them bahahaha ,,, Does Spectro have the same concept??

HaHa. No I don't think so. Basically not many people actually buy Amsoil from anyone but themselves as they will set up anybody and you get dealer pricing. For all you know Johni you could have 3 guys on your block selling the stuff. Lol.

Top Bottom