Need Advice

prairiepulling

Reaction score
Have an 08 M1000 Snow Pro that I am considering Port and Polishing or going with a Big Bore.
Any suggestion would be great, heard Linderman is the Guy to do the work with a solid reputation on this.
Does anyone have and insight on how this procedure straightens the Horns on the M1000 ?
Thanks Guys :smiliestirthepot:

oly

Reaction score
Absolutley go to Linderman! He did my pals M1000, ported bottom and top, deleted the oil injection and his boondocker box #'s. He kept his slp pipe to save money, but Brent told him he would get a few more horse running Jaws due to he can open the holes way more. Should be an honest 185 HP at elevation or more and he has dynoed it at around 215 Hp but call him and let him do the work and you will just pull and go! I just had him build me a turbo engine from new I'm pumped to try it out next thursday! He will actaully save you money and get you Hp you want and need.

prairiepulling

Reaction score
Thanks Oly,
Your Buddy never went with the Big Bore but just with the Port and Polish. I am assuming he has ridin it in the Hills ?

oly

Reaction score
Ya Linderman talked him out of it and told him he would be happy with saving money and getting good power, he just had it done and will be heaqding up to Valemount next week. The same thing is done to Ken's sled from mountain magic that Brent did for him and he says he absolutley loves it. He also has a turbo dragon and he rides his m1000 more just for the no hassel and reliability and pulls out the dragon for the big hp trips. Seriously talk to him and you guys will figure what your looking for.

Top Bottom