Need Advice on Ski Installation/Mounting Brackets

Formula Z

Reaction score
Hi all,

Finally found a set of used skis for my 96 Formula Z (SLP Powder Pros) thanks to "Alberta Boy". A few questions for the group, (1) can I simply put these skis on an go or do i have to adjust suspension or other things to make them work properly. I am hoping to make the swap soon, the stock skis SUCK!

Also the brackets that came with the skis are for 99+ ZX, 2001-03 CK3, 2003-07 REV and 2008-10 XP (SLP Part No. 35-350). I haven't tried them yet but they look like they will fit. But since there is a separate part number for my sled (35-136), I wonder if I can use the other bracket. I would rather not spend another $100 for new mounting brackets.

Thx,

Formula Z

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Hi all,

Finally found a set of used skis for my 96 Formula Z (SLP Powder Pros) thanks to "Alberta Boy". A few questions for the group, (1) can I simply put these skis on an go or do i have to adjust suspension or other things to make them work properly. I am hoping to make the swap soon, the stock skis SUCK!

Also the brackets that came with the skis are for 99+ ZX, 2001-03 CK3, 2003-07 REV and 2008-10 XP (SLP Part No. 35-350). I haven't tried them yet but they look like they will fit. But since there is a separate part number for my sled (35-136), I wonder if I can use the other bracket. I would rather not spend another $100 for new mounting brackets.

Thx,

Formula Z
Hey dude... no suspension adjustments needed... and try the mounts first. You never know... they may just work. If the need a LITTLE modification to save an extra $100 do it but if you are going to wreck the mounts and they still won't fit, don't bother and get the right mounts!

NOW GO GET THEM ON!!! Lol

Top Bottom