Need a wreck

Reaction score
Hello all :wavymsn:

I have a need for a complete polaris quad that is wrecked beyond repair. One that has been rolled or hit a tree that broke the frame and is a parts machine. Does anyone know of someone that has a 400-600CC liquid cooled four stroke unit that is broken in this manner? I am currently in need of it for most of the core parts.

Thanks for any help you can give me or leads to obtaining one. Please pm me if you got a hot lead.

SWM

ponyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all :wavymsn:

I have a need for a complete polaris quad that is wrecked beyond repair. One that has been rolled or hit a tree that broke the frame and is a parts machine. Does anyone know of someone that has a 400-600CC liquid cooled four stroke unit that is broken in this manner? I am currently in need of it for most of the core parts.

Thanks for any help you can give me or leads to obtaining one. Please pm me if you got a hot lead.

SWM
what year and what are you willing to spend , i have a polaris 425 that needs some work . have to go to work now but i can post some pics later today ... ponyboy

Reaction score
Hi ponyboy

What is wrong with the 425 and how is the engine running. It is the engine that I want out of the unit. The complete engine with clutch, carb, and ignition. I am not too worried about the year of the machine as long as the engine has lots of life in it. I expect that a machine in this state will not cost too much since it is only good for parts.

SWM

Top Bottom