need a polaris motor!!

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all i bought a xlt chassis, short of the motor, i would like to find a 488 to a 600 to put in it. it will be for my daughter so no giant hp needed! i would like to have it done sooner than later so help a brother out yo!!!

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey all i bought a xlt chassis, short of the motor, i would like to find a 488 to a 600 to put in it. it will be for my daughter so no giant hp needed! i would like to have it done sooner than later so help a brother out yo!!!

Hello Boydo.....give doug a call @ rainy creek power sports 403-746-5000 tell him Wade sent u his way I think he has a couple complete 600s kickn around......hope this helps....

Slammer85

Reaction score
Go to elk island sales they have plenty of that stuff kicking around in the spare parts shack! I'm also gonna have to come see you again here soon the grass drags put a beating on the polishing job on my m1000 you did a couple months ago. I'll be callin you soon!!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got a contact i use out by rimbey exc prices i feel new guy atrting up has about 10-20g in inventory, all used machines, can give you his info if interested pm me.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey got a 600 motor for you needs rebuilding thou free ge it out of my garage hell i'll even bring beer out and deliver it to ya

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a 550 fan cool engine with only 400 miles on it from a 2008 Shift. Engine is perfect. Crashed the sled so have lots of parts (except for some front end parts). Great engine for your daughter.

PM me if you're interested.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a 600 xc engine out of a 97 runs great crashed the sled and just pulled the motor a year ago sell it cheap to ya.

Top Bottom