Need a Handle Bar mounted momentary switch

IRC

Reaction score
I run a knock box on my SC RX1. If it records knock it must have the power interrupted to reset the display. I want to mount a momentary switch on the bars, but there is a catch... It must be normally closed and momentary open. This is opposite most kill switches which complete a circuit when pressed. Anyone know where I can find a beast like this? I know I can wire it with a relay and the normal switch but am trying to keep it simple.

Thanks

Jim

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run a knock box on my SC RX1. If it records knock it must have the power interrupted to reset the display. I want to mount a momentary switch on the bars, but there is a catch... It must be normally closed and momentary open. This is opposite most kill switches which complete a circuit when pressed. Anyone know where I can find a beast like this? I know I can wire it with a relay and the normal switch but am trying to keep it simple.

Thanks

Jim

Cat and Doo are opposite for kill switches I think, one is normally open and one is normally closed (at least that is what I remember being told).

IRC

Reaction score
Thanks I will have a look at those two as an option.

Jim

Top Bottom