need a fix.........any new sled videos?

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having major withdrawals from sledding and need a fix. Does anyone know if there are there any new videos out yet? or when they are coming out and where can I get them?

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thunderstruck 7 is starting to ship August 18, you can pre-order them now off their website.

They are also apparantly having a Permier Date on August 16 at the NADP August Annual Blackout in Edmonton (Castrol Raceway).

In the mean time, I just piced up Vertical Ascent from this past year. Pretty cool vid with unreal carnage at the end.

tekim :D

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Having major withdrawals from sledding and need a fix. Does anyone know if there are there any new videos out yet? or when they are coming out and where can I get them?
Which ones do you have now??

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which ones do you have now??

I have seen most of the vids from last year and I was kind of looking for the timing for any new videos.......it looks like August in the month so its not to far away...........and soon after that...:wintermsn: the snow will come.:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have seen most of the vids from last year and I was kind of looking for the timing for any new videos.......it looks like August in the month so its not to far away...........and soon after that...:wintermsn: the snow will come.:d

I was thinking if ya list them and I got any you haven't seen I could give them to you....to hold you over till the snow flies.:d

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was thinking if ya list them and I got any you haven't seen I could give them to you....to hold you over till the snow flies.:d

I do appreciate the offer and I would take you up on that if you were a little closer......thanks man

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do appreciate the offer and I would take you up on that if you were a little closer......thanks man
Dude I wasn't gonna deliver them ......I would put them in the mail box:d:d
No Biggie

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was disappointed with sldnx 11, way to short (50min). The Burandt track was not near as good as 10, couldn't stand the soundtrack but Geoff Kyle looked like he got his confidence back. The vintage sled in the bonus video was funny. I give it a thumbs down...sorry :beer:

Hardkore

Reaction score
Website
www.highmarkadventures.com
I agree slednecks 11 was not as good as last years. Having said that though I still enjoyed it, just not as much. I buy it knowing there are going to be some serious drops and that there was. I enjoyed how they show just how much thought and prep goes into a big drop. Geoff`s segment was the best (imo). That over the shoulder view of that one drop, INSANE.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought it again just to watch the 2 minute vintage sled section ........... that was hilarious. I also bought Thunderstruck 7 which I found less enjoyable than TS6 but it was still worth the watch.

Top Bottom