Need a engine

Bert the bod

Reaction score
I called him last week, It would be ideal to get a engine from him it's just a little out of my budget right now

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
give Doug a call at rainy creek power sports...I know for sure hes got a couple of 900's for parts sleds so he very well could have the motors....
403-746-5000 tell him wade sent ya.....

Ernie

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find a engine for a 2005 900? :dunno:

Hi Bert,
I wrote off a (2006)900 last year and I am selling it for parts,, still need anything?There was aout 3oo miles on it when I crashed.It has a new piston & new crank (balanced cluches) pipe, can etc. Not a lot of damage really just bent tunnel and some plastic. I'd like to get around $3,000. for the whole thing but thats negotiable. I also have another 900RMK similar sled, similar mileage. I would like about $7,500.00 (negotiable) for that one.

Bert the bod

Reaction score
what is the price on that ,does that have 32mm crank

Hmmm ya how much is the motor? Or do i need to sit down first

They quoted me $1800 to get it shipped from Quebec, I didnt end up ordering it I went through these guys . Ships in a week mine should be here tuesday or wednesday. I'm not sure if it comes with a 32mm crank. Is that the updated crank from polaris? Cause that's what it comes with. I'll keep everyone posted how it looks when I receive it.

Bert the bod

Reaction score
Hi Bert,
I wrote off a (2006)900 last year and I am selling it for parts,, still need anything?There was aout 3oo miles on it when I crashed.It has a new piston & new crank (balanced cluches) pipe, can etc. Not a lot of damage really just bent tunnel and some plastic. I'd like to get around $3,000. for the whole thing but thats negotiable. I also have another 900RMK similar sled, similar mileage. I would like about $7,500.00 (negotiable) for that one.

I would like to have bought yours but unfortunatly it's a lot of work to put a 06 motor into a 05 chassis but thanks anyways

Top Bottom