need a clutch puller for 99 rmk 700

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Im changing the drive clutch on my buddies 99 rmk 700.I would like to buy a used puller, maybe if someone in calgary has one i can use, or intrested in getting this clutch off for me that would be great.I can bring the sled somewhere or you can come buy.I havnt tryed the dealer yet. But that might cost a minimum charge.........i dont know.

Thanks Darrell :beer::beer::beer:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it will work on that sled but have you tried taking out the bolt that holds the clutch on, tipping the sled on it's side, then pouring water in the hole and screwing the bolt back in? It should pop right off. Worked twice for me!

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not sure if it will work on that sled but have you tried taking out the bolt that holds the clutch on, tipping the sled on it's side, then pouring water in the hole and screwing the bolt back in? It should pop right off. Worked twice for me!

I watched a guy do that yesterday when we were out, and was very surprised how good it worked.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com

I did try this but the water just came out.Ill go try it again. Maybe with a layer of teflon tape

Thanks for your replys guys.

calgarysledguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
OK i got it off with the water and Teflon Tape.

Wow that's the way all clutches should come off. I was just tightening it up and thought how tight do i need to go with this and then i waited for a second and BANG it shot right off. Cool scarred the crap out of me .

Thanks again guys :beer::beer::beer::beer:

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ya exact same situation with me. scarted the crap out of me lol.... hydraulic forces are amazing lol

Top Bottom