Need a Class one and live in Calgary

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Old or not this is still happening. We have contractors that have two drivers doing daily runs that only require one. Not sure what deal they have going on.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One of my friends wife died when one of these clowns was passing with his semi in a white out. Then he claimed it was not him driving it was the other singh driving the one with the real license…. lying through their teeth. Judge said it sounded suspicious.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am working with a rew of these clowns. They work as laborers then all of a sudden they have a class 1 to get paid the operators wage. They will play off that they have no 1 license and never drive. Its because they cant drive. Cant shift. Cant pretrip properly. Ask them were they got their license and its a trip to hr for harassment.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yep,it's an old story.But I'm sure it's been happening long before 2005 and probably still happening today.

Turts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We used to deal with brokers who would tender out our loads to the lowest bidder.
Many times we had to send the trucker away empty because they refused to back into our yard.
“No, no, I don’t back up!”
Really??
Some white guys too!
Just sayin’
It’s not the same industry as it was in the past.
Any of you guys that have been around for awhile must remember when you felt safe around a big truck. They would help guide you through bad weather etc......
De regulation and the resulting cuts to freight rates are mostly to blame.
There is just not enough money left in that game.

Top Bottom