NDP suggestion box

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one. Step up the speed limits hey! drove to consort Alberta last weekend....100 km really. At 140 km I still fell asleep. Maybe the middle number 6 was missing and all they had was 0 to replace it. Wtf that road is flat and straighter then anything I've ever seen.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one. Step up the speed limits hey! drove to consort Alberta last weekend....100 km really. At 140 km I still fell asleep. Maybe the middle number 6 was missing and all they had was 0 to replace it. Wtf that road is flat and straighter then anything I've ever seen.

Annnnnnnnd they call the red plates in BC a problem .......:smiliestirthepot:

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good to drive slow in-case you run into the back of a combine. It is farm country you know.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slow it down man, if you would have blinked you would have missed K.D.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whoa whoa whoa.
This isn't BC where you can drive through a mountain pass in the middle of winter at 120km. It's to dangerous to drive a straight road where you can see a mile away that fast.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anger, sarcasm and down right smart ass comments. Not much different then other threads....lets pick it up a notch and open up on the NDP, I need to know I'm not the only one watching our country going down the drain.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta drivers IMG_2927.jpg

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ??? Did you hear ? Alberta is out of money and Goverment doesn't know what it's going to do?

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, Alberta elects an NDP govt and all their problems are created because of it. The previous govt were perfect and had no hand in Albertas future financial problems.

Hey ??? Did you hear ? Alberta is out of money and Goverment doesn't know what it's going to do?

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup, Alberta elects an NDP govt and all their problems are created because of it. The previous govt were perfect and had no hand in Albertas future financial problems.

Oh I wouldn't quite go that far? Lol

It's disgusting that only after a few months of commodity prices being in the crapper that any Goverment is broke?
Years of good growth and wealth pissed away by leaders pissing it into the wind.
I have to have money put aside for times like this with dept (if any)in check.
Everything is against us right now . Commodities , Federal and provincial Goverment with no leadership .

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, i was actually in that mess. Once i got through it which took an hour, the roads where quiet good in my standards ... left me scratching my head. The snow drifts near the over passes where insane though....6 feet tall in one place. From Calgary to Edmonton there was around 30 transport trucks and well over 200 vehicles in the ditch a guess would be 400.

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
100 kmh.....whats that like 5 mph. Meanwhile state side ours is bumped to 80mph. Guess the US's hat is full of sallys.
Coquihalla is 120 km/h. Interstate I drive the most is I5 border to Seattle and it's a crawl fest at 60mph with speed traps everywhere.

Top Bottom