Nascar

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe nascar should fine 50cents for asking where all the other black people are at? Good on you Denny, stand up to those clowns. Likely DP will crash, hopefully she takes out jj @ the same time. Go #99, but have a feeling the #16 is due for win.

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what do you guys think, did nascar go over the top on fining Denny? seems like censorship to me, i hope they like the drivers responses this weekend when reporters ask them about the car.

will there be races that have less than 43 cars show up to qualify?, what are your thoughts on nascar changing the payouts that reduce the money to teams that finish in the last 3 to 4 spots (start and parks)

i must be the one of the 20% of people who didn't mind the racing that occured before the gen 6 on the plate tracks, i enjoyed the Daytona Nationwide race much more than the cup race

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so what do you guys think, did nascar go over the top on fining Denny? seems like censorship to me, i hope they like the drivers responses this weekend when reporters ask them about the car.

will there be races that have less than 43 cars show up to qualify?, what are your thoughts on nascar changing the payouts that reduce the money to teams that finish in the last 3 to 4 spots (start and parks)

i must be the one of the 20% of people who didn't mind the racing that occured before the gen 6 on the plate tracks, i enjoyed the Daytona Nationwide race much more than the cup race

I don't like the whole censorship thing. Nascar needs to put there big boy pants on suck it up. They should be able to be critisized just like everyone else. I am for no start and parks. Pay the guys who come to race. They pay like $200000 just to start the Daytona 500. Give that money to the racers. The restricter plate races will get better. I to liked the Nationwide race better but the crewchiefs will figure out to get the Gen 6 cars to draft better in the pack. Its sunny in Vegas. Lets go racin' boys!

Rufus777

Reaction score
Doubt he really cares this week, but we'll see what happens, maybe he'll crash Carl out just like Jeff did to Clint!! Lol!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of big name guys down a lap today. Looks like some crew chiefs got the new car figured out and some don't.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update! The wife and girls decided it was movie day today, I couldn't get near the dang tv ( I hate having only 1 tv)

Redturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hendrick worth 357 million! Dale jr earnings for 2012 was 26 million, sad for a guy that only wins once every 4 yrs.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamlin made a statement today that he will not appeal his $25000 fine from Nascar for uncomplimentary remarks made about the gen 6 car after the Phoenix race. He however said he still stands behind his original statement and will not pay the fine. Nascar will now deduct the fine from his Bristol race winnings and views the matter closed at the conclusion of Sundays race. How to stick to your guns kid!:wtg:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Douche Canoe on the pole for Bristol. Looks like only god or Jeff Gordon can stop him this weekend...

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Douche Canoe on the pole for Bristol. Looks like only god or Jeff Gordon can stop him this weekend...

Hate to admit it but we all know he is extremely good at bristol. Although, this is his first pole here. Maybe its the end of his good luck. :shrug:

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
KB fastest in final practice. Zeebers you need to put the hoo hoo on him like last season.:tinfoil3:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the douch canoe just won the nationwide race. He better enjoy it cause this is the end of his luck at bristol for the weekend! :beer:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how old kyle larson is? In his interview he looks like he could just barely have his drivers license!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody know how old kyle larson is? In his interview he looks like he could just barely have his drivers license!

He's young for sure but a good little wheel man. Gave DC a run for his money.

Top Bottom