Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar news for the day. 4 of the fans who were injured in the Nationwide race ending crash have filed to sue DIS for improper fan safety at the track. Should be interesting to see how this pans out. Also media and fan outcry after JJ tore the front of his car off during race ending celebration and before post race tech. Its no secret about his and Chad Knaus 's conversation before a restricter race last season when Knaus told him to wreck the car after the race if he won. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar news for the day. 4 of the fans who were injured in the Nationwide race ending crash have filed to sue DIS for improper fan safety at the track. Should be interesting to see how this pans out. Also media and fan outcry after JJ tore the front of his car off during race ending celebration and before post race tech. Its no secret about his and Chad Knaus 's conversation before a restricter race last season when Knaus told him to wreck the car after the race if he won. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

Funny, that was the first thing that I thought of too when he did that :) :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar news today. JJ and Lowes re-up for 2 more years. And...only 43 cars entered at Phoenix so no use PVR-ing qualifying this week as they are only looking for track position. RPM going back to Petty blue for 24 races this season. Hey its a slow day for cripes sake.:noidea:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mark Martin on the pole and fastest in 2 of 3 practices. Is this his first win in awhile tomorrow? Who is taking the checkered in Avondale?

any1butjj

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anyone notice how low the air pressure was on the tires in the beginning of the Nationwide race yesterday?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did anyone notice how low the air pressure was on the tires in the beginning of the Nationwide race yesterday?
Lower than usual? I know they run low pressures on new tires as the tires will build pressure through the initial heat cycle.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
99 Subway Ford wins the Subway Fresh Fit 500 today. Not a bad race with lots of different leaders.:smilieicon_ford:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Waiting for JJ interview on Victory Lane. Apparently he is unhappy with Edwards getting pushed by Keselowski on last restart. All together now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hurt::hurt:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So JJ says he thought Carl was slowing down in the play area that Nascar dictates drivers must restart from. The leader controls the restart and Carl did. Like Kenny and Kyle said on Victory Lane..............SOUR GRAPES!:kissass:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad carl had to win it. Although its better him than hamlin. Wouldnt have been bad to see jimmy win. After all there are new records to beat everyday

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Nascar fined Denny Hamlin $25000 for comments he made after the Phoenix race about the new Gen 6 car. He felt it needs more work and you can't pass with it even though he started in the back of the pack and finished 3rd in the race. He has made a comment that he will not pay the fine and appeal there fine. He also said he will sit if they suspend him. My guess is Gibbs will pay the fine ultimately. Whats everyone else's "our way or the highway" attitude on drivers criticising any thing thing Nascar feels runs down there product? I think its bullchit to be honest. Nascar is run like a dictatorship.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So Nascar fined Denny Hamlin $25000 for comments he made after the Phoenix race about the new Gen 6 car. He felt it needs more work and you can't pass with it even though he started in the back of the pack and finished 3rd in the race. He has made a comment that he will not pay the fine and appeal there fine. He also said he will sit if they suspend him. My guess is Gibbs will pay the fine ultimately. Whats everyone else's "our way or the highway" attitude on drivers criticising any thing thing Nascar feels runs down there product? I think its bullchit to be honest. Nascar is run like a dictatorship.

Phuck him.......he just a baby that has sour grapes about not winning. Just like the rest of the gibbs boys. Except kenseth........so far. If i were him id be ashamed to be associated with those losers

Last edited:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phuck him.......he just a baby that has sour apples about not winning. Just like the rest of the gibbs boys. Except kenseth........so far. If i were him id be ashamed to be associated with those losers

Thats just my opinion though.........take for what its worth

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I definately can see Hamlins point of view on Nascar being a dictatorship but he did pass 40 cars to get to Johnson on the last lap.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rain washed out practices and qualifying for Sundays Vegas race. They go by 2012 owners points so your top 5 are 2-15-48-5-16. Fords are fast this weekend. Who's everyone picking.

Rufus777

Reaction score
This guy has been around this track a time or 2! My pick!

Attachments

• Jimmie wins 7 times Martinsville!.jpg
    Jimmie wins 7 times Martinsville!.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom