Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going with my heart instead of my head. I'm picking the Crown Royal car and Matt the brat. ( that ought to be the kiss of death for him) Lol.

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
everyboby is throwen stones
99 carl will the next sprint cup champion
what did I just do

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like Bowyer is gonna sign with Waltrip. Announcement to be made in the next day or so. 5 hour energy will be the sponsor.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be a good race, Harvick usually runs good there, and so does the 24. But cousin Carl is running strong too...too many choices! :)
I'm going to go with Cousin Carl again, he ran strong last week, and I'll stick with the 24 as well. :) :beer:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Woody. Jeff and Hendrick Motorsports are asking Nascar to investigate Paul Menards spin with 16 laps left at Richmond that allowed Harvick to win. Apparently they were monitoring Menards radio after he spun by himself and there is some concern he did it on purpose to bring out the caution that gave Harvick the track position that got him the win. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............whatta ya think?

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha! Yeah I read about that, Menard was asking if they needed a yellow, boss comes on the horn and tells him to switch to channel 2 ( private unmonitored channel) then a couple of laps later he gets back on the monitored channel and says he thinks he has a tire going down and spins himself out. Coincidence? Hard to say, did he really have a tire going down? Hard to say. Either way Gordon lost the race on his $hitty restart skills and he maybe should worry less about other guys and more about his restarts...my .02 :) :beer:

Top Bottom