Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didnt one of the Busch brothers have trouble after a race a couple years ago with booze?

Yah but that was a Busch brother. They are a totally different breed if you know what I mean? Lol. Kurt got to meet Sheriff Joe.....Bawhahahahaha!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still no comment from Zeebers............................lol. Head in the sand my little GM buddy? Lmao!!:sadbanana:

Lol, sorry buddy, Ive been hauling corn and cutting trees outta fence lines. I have a little spare time now so I will voice my opinion.
Im not a NASCAR engineer or anything like that so its hard for me to sit and say yes those parts were illegal or no they werent. I do think it was BS though that they got to take a final appeal. They ought to treat this like supreme court rulings......one round of discussion and the gavel drops claiming the victim guilty or innocent, no if, and, or buts about it!!! This is a professional sport and the people involved in it are professionals, take you ass kicking and move on if you have one coming. Although I did tell ya Chad Kanus was one hell of a good cheater!:D

It seems like it always happens to somebody EVERY year at some point and time through the season. Remember 2 years ago or so when Joe Gibbs Racing had the oil pans that didnt meet specs? Or like was mentioned already with Edwards cover being off or loose. Like I say Im not an engineer so I cant say weather they were right or wrong, I didnt even see them and if I did I probably couldnt tell what was wrong anyways. Nor can I say how much of an advantage some of this stupid chit gives a race team. Its early in the season yet but from what I see Jimmie wont be as big a threat to win the championship as he was 2 and 3 years ago. Not only because of this penalty but for the whole sport of NASCAR I think it would be good to see Jimmie struggle for atleast a year or 2.

But I did think they would reduce the penalty to some extent. I was thinking something like giving the points back or maybe only taking half as many away but keeping the suspension of the crew cheif and car cheif in place for only maybe 1/2 as long.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So qualifying has wrapped up for the Cali race this weekend and the top three were the 11-18-55. An all Toyota front row with the Biff starting 4th. I'm picking Kenseth to come from 15th to win as he is very competitive right now, had a fast car in practice and this is one of his favourite tracks. How about you guys?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Happy hour practice was Hamlin and Gordon as the fastest. Logano and Stenhouse were the top 2 finishers in the Nationwide race. Good racing at the end between those 2 and Keselowski and Busch.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stewart wins a rain shortened race today at Cali. Next 2 were Jr. Busch, and Jr Earnhardt. JJ continues to pull horseshoes out of his arse finishing 10th as he got an oil leak and was smoking on the caution when the rain started. If it would have gone green again he would have ended up many laps down.:doh:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ford will NOT finishin victory lane today. They dont have speed this weekend. Toyotas look good but im calling either harvick or bowyer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but Gordon will get Hendrick's 200th win. Looking solid in the early stages of the race.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhahaaa...................................breathehahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaha. Mr Hendrick looks upset...........

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Newman, Allmendinger,Jr, Kenseth and Truex Jr. What a finish! Rooty Ruettiman is in trouble in the Nascar hauler. Uh,oh...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biff still leading the points with Jr 6 back and 4 guys tied for 3rd 12 back. Looks like a pretty competitive year coming up.

Top Bottom