Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ricky Stenhouse Jr. won going away on the last restart in the Eco Boost Ford in todays Nationwide race.;)(Zeebers):smilieicon_ford: Danica finished 12th on the lead lap and looked competitive at times. She by far kicked everyones azz in post race interviews though.:perfect10:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like the Biffs motor was ok after final practice so he will be starting 9th.:wtg:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale Jr is driving like a 'tard today. Just needs to run into the pace car and his day will be complete. I think Mark Martin just pulled up to him and told him he was number1.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess I underestimated Tony. 14 for the win. JJ second. Roush cars got beating on each other and Kenseth took the worst of it and finished 22. Frikken Carl....

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dale Jr is driving like a 'tard today. Just needs to run into the pace car and his day will be complete. I think Mark Martin just pulled up to him and told him he was number1.

I like to see that from him. He had a good car today but got stuck in traffic due to pit strategy. His post race interview was the best Ive seen from him in a LONG time. He was pumped and ready to head to Bristol. Glad to see he has a bit of an attitude to himself back on the track. I think he needs to let people know he wants to win and is a competitor and isnt gonna cut them slack if they dont have it coming. Martin had plenty of room and didnt need to cut in front of him like that, Martin knew he had a run and figured Jr would just give him the position. Gotta be like his dad to some point. As Dale Sr. always said, "Im not giving him any room. Yeah you lose some races that way but you win alot that way too."

Anyways enough Jr. talk, nice to see Stewart scratch another speedway off the bucket list. Glad to see the Fords getting into a bitch fight at the end! :D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So the Fords were in a bitch fight but as it was with Jr. running his ex stable mate into the wall Edwards crowded Kenseth into a bad place as well. Goes to show nice guys finish last, or close to last anyways. Kenseth raced Zestfully clean all day and look where it got him.
On to big and better things though. Chad Knaus is a cheat once again, just not officially yet. Hendrick will now go to the last possible appeal process to prove there innocence which we all know is a waste of time. In my opinion Nascar should hammer him for half a season till he understands that bending the rules is not accepted in todays high dollar, high profile, sponsor driven sport. Maybe Lowes should fine him as well similar to what Home Depot and M&M's have done to there drivers in the past. Anyway after his comments to JJ last year at Talladega to wreck his car if he wins, there are alot of people that are growing tired of Chad's arrogance towards the hierachy. How many times has he picked everyone's pocket on raceday and not been caught? :nono::nono:

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lets play the "What If" game..........

What if Carl Edwards' crew chief was Chad Knaus..........Would you cheer for Jimmie? :confused:

:D

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To answer your question? Nope. Lol. JJ was a great champ for the sport for 5 years. I don't believe he is a cheater just for the simple fact I doubt he even see's the car until practice on Friday mornings. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be overly happy if Knaus was with Edwards and cheating as well. Thats not how I want my team to roll, you know? HaHa.

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To answer your question? Nope. Lol. JJ was a great champ for the sport for 5 years. I don't believe he is a cheater just for the simple fact I doubt he even see's the car until practice on Friday mornings. I can honestly say that I wouldn't be overly happy if Knaus was with Edwards and cheating as well. Thats not how I want my team to roll, you know? HaHa.

Yeah, but how do you think chevy got to be the most winningest brand of NASCAR? They had to get the competitive edge somehow! lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but how do you think chevy got to be the most winningest brand of NASCAR? They had to get the competitive edge somehow! lol

So you are saying they cheated there way to the top? HaHa. Why do I always pick the guys with the white cowboy hats? Lmao!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you are saying they cheated there way to the top? HaHa. Why do I always pick the guys with the white cowboy hats? Lmao!

Any fool can cheat.......But it takes a smart one to cheat and get away with it!!!! Lol

Top Bottom