Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Roger needs to switch Blaneys and Brads crews up right now. Unbelievable how many times they have stunk it up today for him

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He started from the back but had the best car today and was not turned away winning his first Championship! Congrats to Chase Elliott on your win today!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ford lost final race but won half the points races and won the manufacturers title again. Happy about that!:smilieicon_ford:

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes he did. Well done kid! I was a big fan of his Dad. To bad the FORD camp never snagged him first.

It took me a long time too like Chase just because of his Dad and his history racing with Ford.
I am glad Hendricks took him on as a driver and surprised that Ford didn’t sign him up.
I do hope Chevrolet gets it together over the off season and get back to where they usually are at the top! Lol
Cheers

Johnny G1

Reaction score
Watch his Dad win in 88 and it is good to see Chase carry it on, hope he wins more, he is young enough to do it. Also went to the shop and the pool hall the next day, a great day spent in Georgia.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres the top 10 drivers in order in the Cup Series that will be at the virtual awards banquet when it happens:

Elliott
Keselowski
Logano
Hamlin
Harvick
Bowman
Truex
Kyle Busch
Blaney
Kurt Busch

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watch his Dad win in 88 and it is good to see Chase carry it on, hope he wins more, he is young enough to do it.
Bit of a local note. Buddy that lives in Revy was riding his snowbike a couple years ago and along comes a couple other snow bikers in the backcountry. They stop and have southern drawls. Ron asked them where they were from and they replied Georgia. When they took off their helmets Ron immediately recognized the one fellow as Bill Elliott! Apparently ole awesome Bill loves the snow as much as the asphalt. Cool story and a small world.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chase Elliott led a parade through Dawsonville today with his #9 Chevy Camaro and burned some doughnuts while he was at it. Small town celebration!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Chases win put him and his father Bill in elite company as one of 3 Nascar families to have a father/son combo that have both won Championships. Lee and Richard Petty, Ned and Dale Jarrett and the Elliotts.

Top Bottom