Nascar

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bob Pockgrass says Larson will go to Hendrick next season and drive the 5 car. The 88 car will go dormant again. Not sure how he talked Chevy into letting Larson drive for them but the man has pull with over 20 dealerships and 12 Nascar Cup Championships for Chevrolet.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Eric Jones said to be in the final stages of signing up to drive the 43 car for Petty. Should be announcement in the next couple days they say.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still need a driver for the 32 car. Maybe Cory LaJoie will get the 98 ride in Xfinity?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres your lineup as well for the Texas race this weekend: 4-22-2-9-88-19-11-1-18-12

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nascar under scrutiny for not making Chase Elliott come down pit road and get his radio communications fixed last weekend in Kansas. I didn't know but having radio communication is a rule in Nascar as Nascar wants drivers to know when cautions are called and wants communication with them for instruction on placing or black flag purposes. They definately are not consistant with some of their rulings this year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamlin and Jordan named their race team this morning. They will be called 23Xl Racing. The car number will be 23 and they have purchased the Germain Racing's #13 charter. This obviously leaves Ty Dillon without a ride next season. No manufacturer has been named yet or sponsors however it is believed that they will run Toyota's under an alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hamlin and Jordan named their race team this morning. They will be called 23Xl Racing. The car number will be 23 and they have purchased the Germain Racing's #13 charter. This obviously leaves Ty Dillon without a ride next season. No manufacturer has been named yet or sponsors however it is believed that they will run Toyota's under an alliance with Joe Gibbs Racing.

More junk on the track.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
More junk on the track.
Just another car to pass. I personally can't see them being any better than the 95 car is right now. That being I think once Jordan and Hamlin have to start putting their own money into the project they will lose interest fast. Thats money thy will never get back

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just another car to pass. I personally can't see them being any better than the 95 car is right now. That being I think once Jordan and Hamlin have to start putting their own money into the project they will lose interest fast. Thats money thy will never get back

yes. What is Hamlin driving in 2021

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just read before supper that 32 car team is selling their charter as well and will run 5-6 races next year for the fun of it.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hailey Deegan movin up to trucks... I wonder where the talent/money line is for some of these drivers and the other amazing talent out there driving karts....

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hailey Deegan movin up to trucks... I wonder where the talent/money line is for some of these drivers and the other amazing talent out there driving karts....
There are lots of Kyle Larsen's, Jeff Gordons and Kyle Busch's out there but have no money behind them so they just go away I guess?

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are lots of Kyle Larsen's, Jeff Gordons and Kyle Busch's out there but have no money behind them so they just go away I guess?

there's a discovery show with that Kid who's trying to race big league and his dad shop builds 4x4 stuff? anywho, he's chillin' with Logano on TV and still not even a sniff at a ride. Weird world NASCAR is. Travis Pastrana can drive anything amazingly but look at that disaster lol Funny

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there's a discovery show with that Kid who's trying to race big league and his dad shop builds 4x4 stuff? anywho, he's chillin' with Logano on TV and still not even a sniff at a ride. Weird world NASCAR is. Travis Pastrana can drive anything amazingly but look at that disaster lol Funny
Yeah he was in a Roush car to boot. Maybe not when they were at their best but still a competitive car back then. I honestly think he just over drove the car? You can't race asphalt skidding the tires non stop in the corners. He crashed a lot.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Crazy Xfinity race today . Congrats to the survivor the 20 car driving under the 9 car in the last corner! First win for Harrison Burton. Great finish!

Top Bottom